These family locations are of a higher calibre. They are situated closer to the city centre and the quality and appointment of homestay is of a higher specification. This mid-range accommodation option offers an attractive combination of location and good quality accommodation.
With every family, you can be assured of:
- A private bedroom (may be Single, Double or Twin). You may request a twin shared room if you wish to share the room with someone travelling with you.
- A bedroom with natural light, with an adequately sized bed (Bunk beds may be used for Under 18 year old students)
- Adequate Heating and Lightning
- Adequate hanging and drawer space and storage for clothes
- A table/desk and chair for study in your room
- Laundry access once a week
- A key to the house (for Adults only)
- A change of towels and bed linen weekly in keeping with the family household routine
- Daily access to bathroom, with bath or shower
- Use of the family home
- English as a main language spoken in the family home
Complete our Application Form to apply for Homestay Accommodation.